Re: [K12OSN] Windows XP problem

Hello all,

The only reason I bought and use XP now is that my customers have became too familiar using M$. But in the near future I have planned to swap all the software into opensources. Slowly I have to make them adapt to the alternatives. There's a myth among them that linux is hard to use. For now I still have to face this problem with XP. Not very often it happens, sometime once a week, sometime once a day.

Thanks.