[K12OSN] LTSP slackware integration status

While I like using Slackware on stand alone servers, because it's clean and fairly vanilla, I can't really run LTSP 5 on it because that requires much deeper distro integration. Given that lack of talk about supporting it on anything other than RH/Fedora, SUSE and Ubunu/ debian-edu so I'd given up the idea of running LTSP on Slackware and have been using either K12LTSP or debain-edu's setups for this purpose. However, the LTSP wiki said that Gentoo and Slackware were also planning some sort of support for LTSP 5. I was wondering who was working on the Slackware integration and how that is going. Maybe I could be of some assistance, however limited it might be.