[K12OSN] latest Flash 9,0,115,0 : slow in ltsp

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Mon Dec 10 13:29:50 UTC 2007

  I also seem to have noticed things slowing way down with the flash
update - With multiple tabs open the browser will lock for extended (10+
second) periods before rendering a page that has flash on it, even when
switching tabs. - This is from a thin client looking at a relatively
unloaded (<.3) dual-proc dual-core box with 8GB RAM. I hope to do some
testing later today to discern the source (CPU, RAM, network) of the
bottleneck.

-Michael