Re: [K12OSN] Core Files

On Dec 11, 2007 11:53 AM, k12ltsp <k12ltsp hermon net> wrote:
> The strange issue is, I know that under FC, and our FC6, that the creation
> of core files is turned off by default under the /etc/profile section:
>
> # No core files by default
> ulimit -S -c 0 > /dev/null 2>&1

Actually, that command sets the core file size as 0 but it is a soft
limit (something else could be increasing it).

The -H makes the limit a hard limit (i.e. cannot be increased).  That
may not be the issue but I agree with Jim check the current size to
see what is is currently and then proceed from there...

Tim