[K12OSN] Impress crashing .. ver 2.3

Brandon Kovach bkovach at logrog.net
Thu Dec 13 22:51:10 UTC 2007

I ran memtest86+-1.65

It froze at 50%.  I does count the volume of memory correctly (10 gig
RAM), but hoses before any 'passed' occur;  Conversely, no 'errors' occur
either.  I suppose I there is a possiblity of it not working like I wanted
it to, but I let it run a good 30 min, no changes on the screen and it is
unresponsive to the escape, c, CR an SP keys.

I took some memory out and had it down to 2 gig of RAM... Still same results.

BK

--
Brandon Kovach
Logan-Rogersville R-8 Schools