[K12OSN] Podcast: Our friends from Symbio-Technologies

Greetings group:

The Apple podcast at http://tinyurl.com/2o9dl8 features Lew Tischler from Symbio Technologies being interviewed about their stateless thin clients. The piece is informative enough about the Thin Client environment so I don't feel it is a blatant endorsement of their product. You be the judge.
cheers
Alan A Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-