[K12OSN] Just and FYI

In case you weren't privy to the information:

Recently HP successfully completed the acquisition of Neoware, Inc. This is an exciting time for both companies as we fulfill our strategy to extend our portfolio to fit your school's needs.

Now HP and Neoware together are #1 in:
 •  	Thin Clients based on Microsoft CE®
 •  	Thin Clients based on Microsoft XP embedded®
 •  	Thin Clients with the reliability, security and value of Linux®
Deliver the right experience across the range of your user requirements with easy, secure and affordable HP Compaq t5000 and Neoware Thin Clients. HP’s portfolio of Thin Clients help you gain a competitive edge while taking advantage of HP’s remote client solutions portfolio without compromising on performance, security, or reliability.

Learn more about the expanded HP Thin Client line of products and solutions, white papers and special offers, including Buy 5, Get $200 Instant Savings.*