[K12OSN] Just and FYI

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Dec 14 19:52:15 UTC 2007

In case you weren't privy to the information:

	Recently HP successfully completed the acquisition of Neoware, Inc.
This is an exciting time for both companies as we fulfill our strategy
to extend our portfolio to fit your school's needs.

Now HP and Neoware together are #1 in:
  •  	Thin Clients based on Microsoft CE®
  •  	Thin Clients based on Microsoft XP embedded®
  •  	Thin Clients with the reliability, security and value of Linux®
Deliver the right experience across the range of your user requirements
with easy, secure and affordable HP Compaq t5000 and Neoware Thin
Clients. HP’s portfolio of Thin Clients help you gain a competitive edge
while taking advantage of HP’s remote client solutions portfolio without
compromising on performance, security, or reliability.

Learn more about the expanded HP Thin Client line of products and
solutions, white papers and special offers, including Buy 5, Get $200
Instant Savings.*