Re: [K12OSN] Impress crashing .. ver 2.3

Olle Niit wrote:

I dont know. There is some problems with Openoffice:
I have K12LTSP Fedora Core 6 based and after upgrading to Openoffice 2.3.0 impress crashes!
Memory is well tested several times.
Server works very well. Only problem is Impress presentation. I can work with impress, add slides and so on, but not preview.
Selinux is also disabled.

I don't know those OpenOffice.org 2.3 packages, but the Fedora ones are using gcj, not Sun Java. You might have to change some things to get those 2.3. packages to run correctly, but I can't comment on this any further as I'm not using Fedora Core 6, nor OpenOffice.org 2.3. Maybe someone else has done this?

Nils Bruenese.