[K12OSN] tux cameo

Hello all,

Each year our school does a canned food drive around Thanksgiving.
Quite a few years ago, the student council sponsor came up with the
idea of creating a super hero called CanMan to use in commercials for
the food drive.  I've included links to all three CanMan commercials
for this year.  There is a tux cameo in the third video about 2:12 in.
 If nothing else, these videos are good for a laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIGYwvDhLgs    The intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CRfcCJS5Fw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I4eQdOvSjk     Tux Cameo

Unfortunately, this video was not edited with open source software
(our hard drive cameras record in a goofy format), however, all the
computers you see in the background do run K12LTSP.

Enjoy,
Eric