Re: [K12OSN] Just and FYI

What had caught my eye was all the "Windows XP, Windows CE" stuff.  So I did some looking.  This could be interpreted in a couple of ways:

1.)  HP will be expanding its Linux thin client offerings due to the Neoware acquisition.
2.)  We just lost a good Linux thin client supplier, i. e. HP will let it die on the vine.

Either way, you're right, this does matter for us.  Sorry about the former response; should've Googled more first.

--TP
Do you GNU?

Huck wrote:
what he said...

--Huck

Almquist Burke wrote:
Neoware and HP are both major thin client manufacturers.