Re: [K12OSN] Just and FYI

What I'm hoping is that HP will take the Neoware $100 range machine..
leverage their buying power...and make a really good $150 range machine that can handle local-apps wonderfully smooth ;)

--Huck

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:
What had caught my eye was all the "Windows XP, Windows CE" stuff. So I did some looking. This could be interpreted in a couple of ways:

1.) HP will be expanding its Linux thin client offerings due to the Neoware acquisition. 2.) We just lost a good Linux thin client supplier, i. e. HP will let it die on the vine.

Either way, you're right, this does matter for us. Sorry about the former response; should've Googled more first.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate antivirus protection!

Huck wrote:
what he said...

--Huck

Almquist Burke wrote:
Neoware and HP are both major thin client manufacturers.