Re: [K12OSN] Core Files

"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
writes:
>Alan,
Hi Jim!

Thank you for the response and I apologize for the delay in the reply.

Funny thing is, when I do run that command, it shows the output at 0! So
by all rights, core files should never be created! But they do.
Unfortunately, there really is no pattern I can point to with a particular
application crash that may be creating these core files.

Another user did suggest adding a remove command in the .bash_rc file.
This is the best suggestion we have yet, so I'll prepare to do this,
though we would really like to find the actual cause and remedy it.

Thank you again!