Re: [K12OSN] State of K12LTSP?

K12LSTP 7 is in Beta.  I'm sure 8 will be worked on soon.  Fedora 8 hasn't been out very long.

On 12/27/07, Patrick Fleming < k12ltsp rwcinc net> wrote:
I was wondering if there is a roadmap or something similar for the
K12LTSP? I ask mainly because K12LTSP is at version 6 based upon Fedora
6, while Fedora is up to 8 and the k12ltsp.org web site doesn't seem to
show information regarding newer versions.