[K12OSN] Re: Yum Update Failure

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Dec 28 20:28:20 UTC 2007

Mel Wade wrote:
> Bump...

If bump means that you are hitting your head against the wall, I wonder
if you can try yum clean all then yum update?  We had this problem with
a flash update, but I was able to use wget to download the file, and
then I used RPM to update flash.  For you it would be

wget
http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP/5.0.0-EL-64bit/updates/kernel-headers-2.6.18-53.1.4.el5.x86_64.rpm

but I am not sure how cleanly you can upgrade the kernel-headers using
only rpm from there.  Wish I knew more.

--scott