[K12OSN] smbldap question

I was looking on Google and it looks like this might be the list to ask questions about smbldap-installer script on.

I am installing the script on Fedora Core 5 and I got things to work but when I smbldap-useradd-bulk I get a new user but their Home directory is never created.  I can not seem to find any log or anything from google search.  Any help? Thanks.

I also installed on Ubuntu gutsy with the same error.

Thanks Karl-