[K12OSN] Installation Steps

One item that seems to be missing from the K12LTSP Wiki is a walk through of the the typical lab installation steps.  I've started the process here:

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Technical:Installation_Steps

I'm not trying to cover all the possible tweaks someone may do to K12LSTP, but I do want to cover the most common ones.  I'm know there are a few things missing that I didn't have the answers to and you may see other areas I missed.  Please help out by either letting me know what was missed or editing the page.

Thanks.

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com