[K12OSN] LTSP in use Video?

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Wed Feb 7 03:08:39 UTC 2007

Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:14:52 -0500 (EST), cliebow wrote
>> Jim: Any of this help you?..biggest problem is you cant see the
>> redhat screen on the macs for the screendoor effect?
>>
>> http://www.ellsworthschools.org/brochure/video/vintage.html
>
> Thanks Chuck.  I'll watch this a little later and see.  I am sure some of it
> should be of good use.

Last year I visited Daniel and William to see the work they were doing
in Atlanta.  In addition to pictures, I shot some video.  Pages 3 and 4
of the gallery have some video of teachers discussing how they use the
technology as well as a few revisions of the laptop carts they built.

http://www.hosef.org/gallery2/v/gosef/?g2_page=3

--scott