[K12OSN] Re: HAS ANYWONE GOTTEN EDU 6.06 TO RUN ON HP PAV DV2000? (Peter Hawxhurst) (Matt Oquist)

Matt Oquist moquist at majen.net
Fri Feb 9 00:47:44 UTC 2007

I rather badly misread the original question; sorry. I read it too
fast and responded too quickly, missing the point entirely (as I see
now).

The stuff I said is still worth knowing about and I'm gld it's been
posted to this list, but it really has nothing to do with getting
a broadcom WIRELESS card working.

I've never even worked with a broadcom wireless card, so I can't give
any advice about that. :\

Good luck, though.

--matt