[K12OSN] RAID let me down...

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Feb 13 16:56:32 UTC 2007

Eric Harrison wrote:

> Perhaps now would be a good time to remind everyone how far behind you
> are on your hardware replacement cycle, inadequate redundancy, and all
> of the other expensive goodies that no one understands until something
> breaks ;-)

I should have mentioned that this was a rhetorical comment. I have over
a $100,000 worth of (non-budgeted) hardware replacements requests
sitting on my desk & grumpy staff who constantly remind me of how grumpy
our users will be WHEN (not if) things break...

Pretty much standard operating conditions ;-)

-Eric