[K12OSN] Discussion on sound (not meant as a rant)

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 14:45:59 UTC 2007

Final follow-up on this.

Ryan (the tech coord) informed me that the demo of using United Streaming
went flawlessly last Friday. He was even able to show an ad hoc presentation
by one of the invited speakers that used both Windows Media player and
flash-based movies from a usb stick without any problems.

Again, many many thanks to everyone for the assistance that let this happen.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins