[K12OSN] Thin client suggestions

Derek Jaques djaques at corbett.k12.or.us
Tue Feb 20 20:43:18 UTC 2007

I posted about this in the fall and got some great responses.  I ended
up buying 30 fan less terminals from devonit.com   Their customer
service has been great, and the price was very reasonable, but there
have been my quirks out of the box.  (USB drives not working, TFTP
error, Sound problems)

The PTA at our school is so impressed with our new K12LTSP lab that they
want to set up another one in our grade school.  Anyway...  I was hoping
that some of the people who are on the forum can suggest thin clients
that are "turn key" ready, and hopefully field tested.  I am looking for
something fan less with front usb ports if possible.
Thank you,

Derek Jaques
Corbett SD