[K12OSN] staroffice 8 default to MS formats?

Ryan Hackl ryan.hackl at lskysd.ca
Thu Feb 22 17:42:38 UTC 2007

Hi!

I saw a thread indicating the value of the /opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/openoffice-ms-format-defaults.sh script in setting the defaults for openoffice to MS formats (for a microsoft dominant environment).  Good work!

I'm just wondering if there's a similar script for StarOffice 8.  I tried running the "openoffice" version of the script, but it didn't work.  Looking into the script, I can see why (references to openoffice folders rather than staroffice folders)

Thanks for the input!

- Ryan