[K12OSN] Sun Ray 1 install

Eddie computoman at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 05:53:02 UTC 2007

    I know there was a discussion earlier about this
but I must have deleted the email. I was having
problems using debian based distros to do ltsp. So I
went back to the orginal k12ltsp and have not had any
problems. Even my mac clients work. with a net boot. I
bought a sun ray terminal real cheap to play with. I
tried to load the sunray server 3 software but it says
I do not have a  compatible cpu. I am running a 800
mhz AMD Duron. Has anyone elso run into this?