[K12OSN] dhcpd quit working

David D. Nelson nelsda at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 23:18:36 UTC 2007

I checked that /etc/dhcpd.conf had each line start
with a # and had no blank lines. I did do a default
install of K12LTSP 6 and things had been working just
fine. I looked through /etc/dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf and
don't see anything out of the ordinary default. There
isn't a dhcpd-k12ltsp.conf.rmpsave file to try. In the
/etc/sysconfig directory were three dhc* files:

dhcpd which had only the following line:
DHCPDARGS=eth0

dhcpd.ltsp
# Command line options here
DHCPDARGS=

dhcrelay
# Command line options here
INTERFACES=""
DHCPSERVERS=""

Do these look right? This is a standard K12LTSP
install with eth0 for the internal net and eth1 for
the internet.

Thank you,

David