[K12OSN] USB and Floppy support not working

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:07:28 UTC 2007

When I upgraded the fuse package, I lost USB access because of issues with
users no longer being associated with the fuse group.  Also, for whatever
reason, fuse wasn't being loaded when the system restarted.  I used modprobe
fuse and then everything worked again.  I am using LDAP for authentication.