[K12OSN] Open Source Lunchroom POS

CHUCK SYPERSKI csyperski at DUPAGE88.NET
Wed Feb 28 00:41:29 UTC 2007

It looks like you have one too many actives at the end I think (I am not in front of my box right now) it should be:

student id
building
fname
lname
meal status (F, R or N for free or reduced or Normal)
activity (0 or 1)

Just so you know, you don't have to upload this data if you SIS has a database backend that supports JDBC or ODBC, you can directly connect to it.

Please let me know if this doesn't work.

Thanks for you interest,
Chuck Syperski

>>> johnny at msad41.us 02/27/07 16:33 PM >>>
Chuck, I have your program running on an FC 5 box but when I try to upload my
..cvs file with the student info it gives me an error on all the lines. It's a
standard .csv file created out of Excel but it just won't fly...any clues to
what I might have wrong? This is how it looks per line...
329,1,John,Leonard,1,1
Where it is student #,building,first name,last name,active,active...Is this
incorrect?
Thank you for any help...John

Quoting CHUCK SYPERSKI <CSYPERSKI at DUPAGE88.NET>:

> >From what I am reading it looks like they are using PostgreSQL as their db.
> If this is the case then all you need to do is download the JDBC 3 driver
> from thier site http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html for the version of
> postgresql that you are running and put it in the src/lib directory.  Then
> run "PSCAFEPOS.sh --config" to setup your datafield mappings.  If you have
> any other questions please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck Syperski
> Software Developer