[K12OSN] LTSP in use Video?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Feb 5 14:20:43 UTC 2007

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 08:28:51 -0600, Chris Bacigalupo wrote
> I think this may be something we could do. We have a 4 server
> implementation supporting 100 clients in general and "lab" settings.
> If no-one else has started or completed such a thing, I'll (er..my
> students)will take it on.

Ideally, sometime before June 14th (first day of the seminar).  But even if it
didn't make it by then I am sure it would be most useful to many others and
future seminars.  The last event we put on we just seemed to be lacking
testimonials and demonstrations of real world use.  I think such a video would
really help drive the point across to newcomers.  It would also be a great
tool for Tech Admins to show their administration when trying to make a sale
as well.

Thanks for your efforts, and anything you can come up with would be
appreciated.  You could leave any student names out and even be very vague
with the staff names as well.  I don't think the names are as significant as
the concept.  You could even be very general with the school name as well just
stating that the school is an urban or rural school with X amount of students
to give an idea of size.

Thanks again,
Jim