[K12OSN] Network monitoring

Huck dhuckaby at hvja.org
Mon Feb 5 16:48:26 UTC 2007

NTOP comes to mind and Cacti...
for bandwidth and server loads...maybe services as well...
but not sure how to co-relate WHO is going WHERE without utilitizing
something like squid's access logs with requiring them to authenticate
to the proxy to access the outside world..you can tell IP address going
to site http://www.xyz.com/ and what time it occurs and backtrack if
need be..

--Huck