[K12OSN] A couple of updates

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Feb 6 18:15:48 UTC 2007

Hi Eric,

I am running 4.2.3EL, so I've been playing around with all the new Flash
uploads that you've done this year.  Looks like sound is an issue with
Flash 9, generally, though Flash 7 did give me audio.  Will give these
new packages a try tonight and see how it goes.

Just to make sure, there isn't a special handshake that you've got to do
w/ the new Flash, beyond what's been posted to the lists, to make sound
work, is there?  I mean something discovered recently.

Thanks!

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus