[K12OSN] Calling all from British Columbia Canada

Robert Arkiletian robark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 05:40:57 UTC 2007

Just created a new FOSS list for BC Canada.

http://groups.google.ca/group/bcfosss

In addition to providing an online support network my hope is that
people using FOSS will come out of the woodwork and feel empowered by
a Province wide community ready to help one another. Also since it's a
public list maybe the Ministry of Education and other BC School
Districts will eventually take notice how widespread FOSS has become
in our Province and how well an online community can support each
other.

--
Robert Arkiletian