[K12OSN] local usb key won't mount anymore

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Feb 16 14:21:33 UTC 2007

The best thing to do is go through the checklist and save the output of each step, then
mail that to Scott Balneaves at sbalneav at ltsp.org, or get on #ltsp and see if Scott's
there and ask him directly.  He wrote the Local Device Access code, and he can usually
spot the trouble, but he'll need ALL the output from the checklist (although the first
few items on the checklist don't apply since you're not installing LDA by hand since
it's included with K12LTSP).