[K12OSN] linux/windows terminal server client error: can't upgrade license

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Feb 17 05:35:59 UTC 2007

Hello All,

After updating all our windows 2003 server's from Sp1 to SP2, now, when
trying to connect to one of them with the linux Windows terminal server
client, I am getting the following error message:" Can't upgrade license".
I can connect fine with a regular Winders RDP. Has anyone ever got this
error message with Linux RDP?..it has worked flawlessly..
It acts like RDP is going to connect but then the message appears. I can
telnet and connect to this server on port 3389.
it is only one server of the 5 that does this. Don't have a clue how I
could troubleshoot this.

K12LTSP 5.0

Thanks,

Barry Cisna