[K12OSN] Russian teacher in trouble.

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sun Feb 18 02:58:15 UTC 2007

Actually, someone might.

Late in January, I called the Free Software Foundation about this,
asking them to forward some K12LTSP information to the Russians that
your article mentions.  They told me that they'll get in touch with FSF
Europe to see if someone can help not only his school, but that whole
village and possibly the entire area.  Let's hope that they will do just
that.

BTW, I am currently in Peru, with my GNU/Linux-running laptop to demo,
and that is my primary mission here.  Wish me luck; they're 99% MS
Windows here.

--TP