[K12OSN] FL_TeacherTool on Ubuntu with LTSP 5

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Sun Feb 18 23:16:28 UTC 2007

I have an Ubuntu+Muekow lab set up and am willing to help out getting
FL_Teachertool working on it. I'm actually a pretty proficient
Java/Python programmer and can *usually* get C/C++ working before I
throw the computer out the window.

Let me know where to start and I'll try getting it set up and see where
the problems happen.

Todd

P.S. I notice you teach Python at your high school. I start in Scheme
using the materials at www.htdp.org, then switch to Python for the last
six weeks to get my students ready for the Java AP class the next year.
Would love to hear what you've found really works and what doesn't.