[K12OSN] OOo not defaulting to MS formats in version 6

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Feb 20 18:21:57 UTC 2007

I just noticed that OOo is not defaulting to MS formats--.doc, .xls,
.ppt--when saving documents.  I see the
/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/openoffice-ms-format-defaults.sh file, and
I ran it as root, but it didn't change anything for existing users
(didn't try creating a new user afterward).  Didn't there use to be an
icon on root's desktop for running this?  Or was it run by default
during installation?  Should the script still work?

Petre