[K12OSN] Non - English language support?

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 21:14:09 UTC 2007

i agree with Micha :-)

we enable Hebrew, English, Arabic and Russian languages in K12LTSP6 (fc6) by
installing the right KDE-i18n-* packages (using yumex tool) and then
enabling them with KDE's Control Panel.

you can open an application's UI in both Arabic and Hebrew
(simultaneously!!!)

have no fear, gnu/linux OSes and most Open Source Software support
multi-language UIs and content creation natively.