[K12OSN] Which client should we buy?

Kevin Haugh kevin_haugh at redlands.k12.ca.us
Fri Feb 23 18:09:49 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have the opportunity to create a 40 workstation k12ltsp lab at my
school site.  We have funding available to purchase NEW thin clients
for this implementation.  I'm looking at the following...

LTSP Term 1220 PXE workstation from disklessworkstations.com
Symbiont Branded Network Terminal SYM1120 from
http://www.technologyrescue.com

Any other suggestions?  Any others that I should consider?

After lurking on this board and "playing" around with K12LTSP, I'm
looking forward to making this happen.

TIA for any help.

-Kevin
Kevin Haugh, Teacher/Asst. Football Coach
Redlands High School
kevin_haugh at redlands.k12.ca.us
http://uti.rhs.redlandsusd.net