[K12OSN] very unexpected

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Jan 4 20:30:04 UTC 2007

just received this from the principal of the school I set up the latest
K12LTSP lab. http://www.hvja.org/  (warning website 1 page only ;)

[quote]
Hi Holley,

Wow.  Was I ever impressed!  All of my class got on computers easily.
They typing programs are new so we have to learn how to put the kids'
names in to track their own progress; today we typed under "huckda."
I'm just amagzed that he was able to get so much up and running with
functioning, useable software although I don't think all of the machines
will print yet.  Great progress.

Jan
[/quote]

why they used MY test user I don't know yet(their in-service is next
Monday), we'll get 'em sorted ;)

--Huck