[K12OSN] user account scripts

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Thu Jan 4 22:01:18 UTC 2007

I believe Webmin has a utility that allows for this (haven't used it myself).
Otherwise, I've got an 'expect' script that takes a ID and PW as parameters and PW to
the given ID.  Then you just write a script that parses the file for each ID & PW and
calls the expect script accordingly.  I can post the expect script if you're interested.
  Webmin might be easier, but writing scripts like this is more fun. ;-)

Petre