[K12OSN] Need software advice

James Huffman cwerks at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 15:22:24 UTC 2007

Hello all,
I am wondering if any one has any good recommendations
as to a good school management software package for
use in a small (35 student) high school. We are only 4
years old so we are stuck on nothing and have an open
mind to all suggestions. We need a good grade book and
the ability to print report cards. A good master
calendar is also on our wish list. I would prefer
something on line but that is not a deal breaker. What
are other schools using? (how much should we expect to
spend?) Of cource we are using Fedora LTSP as a
platform and no Windows boxes are found on site. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
James Huffman
Hope Lutheran High School