[K12OSN] smbldap database corrupts everytime after power outage.

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 04:52:49 UTC 2007

It seems that every time we have a power outage (which unfortunately seems
to happen quite regularly these days) my smbldap database gets corrupted.
Usually I just do the clean out and slapadd thing but this time the computer
(K12LTSP5) hangs for a looong time before I can ssh to fix it. I am not sure
why.
1. Why does the database get corrupted? Is there anything I can do to
prevent it. (Other than a UPS of course.)
2. What could be causing the long boot time? It gets stuck at the point
"Enabling swap space"