[K12OSN] overwrote user's home folder -permissions issue

Olivier Mugnier olivier.mugnier at laposte.net
Tue Jan 9 22:36:04 UTC 2007

File should be owned by user and have 644 permissions

I think your trouble are Here: be owned by user
Your are admin, not user !
Can't remenber how to change group and user of a file....
But see the man of chmod (associated page) and other ch... entry
("ch" + tab key + tab key) from command line...

You can also check by chmod 777