[K12OSN] replacing one raid hard drive

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Wed Jan 10 02:48:23 UTC 2007

Hi Burke,

  Sorry, my bad.  This is a raid 1(I think) . the mirroring type array.
What will i run into when popping in the new/blank Sata drive? Any how to's?
Do i need to stop at the raid bios- at bootup and mirror/"re-create"
array? I know dumb question..I'm afraid ill wind up mirroring the blank HD
/new drive to the "working" HD,,,yikes..,, Not good!!!:)..
I've only deleted arrays when re-formatting HD's so i'm very green at this.
I've tried to read up but still not sure of a 1. 2. 3. do this deal.

Thanks,

Barry Cisna