[K12OSN] Disabling Screensaver Lock on K12LTSP6

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sun Jan 14 08:25:59 UTC 2007

Aloha Amigos

We have set up an email garden for PTC(1) again this year, and I am
using the K12LTSP6.  Everything is great except for screensaver locking.
 Is there a universal way to disable this for all clients?

I have found this link

https://listman.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2006-February/msg00020.html

but the file it suggests editing is no longer there.

I tried executing /opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/xscreensaver.sh

but the locking still occurs.

with respect

--scott

(1) PTC is the Pacific Telecommunications Conference, and it brings in
some bigwigs, so to speak.  Represented by over 50 countries, this is
more than preaching to the choir.  http://www.ptc07.org