[K12OSN] Affordable Eprom source

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 22:24:22 UTC 2007

While we're on the topic, I'd like to point out that
www.disklessworkstations.com has a complete bootable
network card (not just the Eprom) for $20.  Now don't
ask me what the difference is between the $20 card and
the $45 card is, but I bought some of the $20 cards a
while back and have been happy with them.

-Rob