[K12OSN] Swapping eth1 & eth0

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Mon Jan 15 12:27:32 UTC 2007

I'm in the process of setting up a test k12ltsp box but I'm having an issue with the netcards. The
server has a 10/100 card that it's seeing as eth0 and a onboard gigabit card that it's seeing as eth1.

I've set eth0 as 10.0.0.254/8 for the thin clients & eth1 192.168.0.40/16 for internet & admin
access but I'd really like the gigabit card for the thin clients.

How do I swap them around ??

Thanks
Brian Chivers
Portsmouth College