[K12OSN] Web based Student Information Systems?

Todd O'Bryan toddobryan at mac.com
Tue Jan 16 02:13:02 UTC 2007

Oh, I'm sure it's outrageously expensive. The state adopted STI and our
district complained that it would choke on our system with more than
90,000 students. We even filed a lawsuit to prevent having to buy it and
lost. And then paid the company a few million dollars to prove that,
indeed, it doesn't work so well with 90,000 students.

My guess is that the investment we're making in Infinite Campus isn't
quite so bad, but it's probably in the millions.

Todd