[K12OSN] Switching Off Computer Question and Deleting user configuration

Edwardson aimssda at cscoms.com
Wed Jan 17 08:09:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm using K12v6. My question is about switching Off computer. Why is it
that i need to press the power button for 5-10 seconds before it powers
off? Are there any settings that i can modify to change this behavior so
that when i switch power off, the computer will just power down.

Another question: Is there an easy way to delete user configurations? I
used sabayon-admin to change configs, but since i upgraded to FC6, i
want to change those user settings.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Edward
Thailand