[K12OSN] Web based Student Information Systems?

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Jan 17 20:31:26 UTC 2007

I agree...it's just a matter of training ignorant users(harder than it
sounds in some cases), who have expectations of what the 'back' button
is SUPPOSED to do in terms of 'viewing' a web page.

They don't understand(after several explanations) that it is now an
application, not a "web page/site", and inherently different in
functionality.

So I guess I'm erroneously arguing Microsoft/Apples' stance on catering
to the lowest common denominator...

--Huck