[K12OSN] I need to uninstall smbldap...can anyone point me to some documen tation to do this?

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 20:52:41 UTC 2007

Unchecking it means it won't start on boot up but it doesn't affect
its status now.
There is also a stop button above the list of services. Select
service. Press stop and the service will stop.
That should do it.

FYI
To stop smb (or any service) from cli (But it doesn't change the boot
up setting.)
#service smb stop